Home

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lots of May birthdays

I don't know about you, but May is the most jammed packed month of birthdays for Justin and I. We have six just between our two families. It also turned out to be a big one for our coworkers. So before we get to my birthday I first want to share what we did for my friend and coworker, Janice. This was her big 3-0 and her boyfriend took the reins and totally surprised her. He organized the Applewine Express to be packed full of her friends and coworkers. We loaded on first and then made a loop to pick up Janice and Kyle and she totally surprised when the trolley pulled up. We had our party hats and party horns to go with the big celebration.

Getting ready for the big surprise

SURPRISE! I love her face in this picture. She had no idea until she saw all of us hanging out the windows singing happy birthday. 

She is so happy and Kyle is so happy he pulled it off

With her party hat on she is ready to go!

Just having a good time

Classic

Group shot and yes I told them to look excited

A shot of the Frankfurt skyline at dusk

This is when it started to get crazy! Classic picture though, look at everyones faces.

Now this is just too crazy

Man of the hour, Kyle, and the birthday girl, Janice

This was our second time on the Applewine Express and I love it. It is a great way to see the city of Frankfurt and have a good time. But most of all I love surprises and I am so glad I got to be a part of this one. Happy Birthday Janice!

--Marisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...